top of page

Child Care

Parents who are employed, in school or participating to meet the requirements of the Ohio Works First (OWF cash assistance) or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) can apply for help to pay for their child care in the county where they live. You may still be required to pay for part of your child care, called co-payment.  The amount you pay is based on your income, family size and how many children that you have in child care.

Are you looking

for Child Care?

Considering becoming a Child Care Provider?

  • facebook

Stay updated on coronavirus pandemic child care:

 Provider Information 

 Family Information

bottom of page